HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Video ArchiveVideo Archive  Contact UsContact Us  SubscribeSubscribe  DonateDonate  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share|

What Year Was 9/11? Most People Don't Even Know...

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
James
Admin
Admin
James

Activity Points : 5289
Reputation Points : 4

What Year Was 9/11? Most People Don't Even Know... Empty
PostSubject: What Year Was 9/11? Most People Don't Even Know... What Year Was 9/11? Most People Don't Even Know... EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:01 pm

What year did the 9/11 event happen? Do you know it off the top of your head? Or are going and looking it up on Google right now? Razz It's alright, most of the people around you won't know the year if you ask them either.

Mark Dice and activists from the San Diego 9/11 Meet Up Group visit San Diego State University's job fair and ask the students if they know:

Back to top Go down
http://www.informationkeptquiet.com
The Goat

Activity Points : 4255
Reputation Points : 0

What Year Was 9/11? Most People Don't Even Know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Year Was 9/11? Most People Don't Even Know... What Year Was 9/11? Most People Don't Even Know... EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:42 pm

That's pretty sad. I'm scared for when my generation grows up. I also saw another video similar to this one asking about the United States. Questions like, "What year did America gain independence?" or "Who is the current president?" or even "How many states are there in the United States of America?"

It scared me when i saw most of the kids get those questions wrong...
Back to top Go down

What Year Was 9/11? Most People Don't Even Know...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1