HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Video ArchiveVideo Archive  Contact UsContact Us  SubscribeSubscribe  DonateDonate  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share|

California: DID PROP 37 REALLY LOSE OR WAS IT VOTE FRAUD?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
James
Admin
Admin
James

Activity Points : 5308
Reputation Points : 4

California: DID PROP 37 REALLY LOSE OR WAS IT VOTE FRAUD?  Empty
PostSubject: California: DID PROP 37 REALLY LOSE OR WAS IT VOTE FRAUD? California: DID PROP 37 REALLY LOSE OR WAS IT VOTE FRAUD?  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:55 pm

On election night, not long after the polls closed in California, the announcement came out: Prop 37 was losing. A little while later, it was all over. 37 had gone down to defeat. But is that the whole story? No.

As of 2:30PM today, Thursday, November 8th, two days after the election, many votes in California remain uncounted. I tried to find out how many. It turns out that the Secretary of State of CA, responsible for elections in the state, doesn’t know.

I was told all counties in California have been 'asked', not ordered, to report in with those figures. It’s voluntary. So I picked out a few of the biggest counties and called their voter registrar offices. Here are the boggling results:

Santa Clara County: 180,000 votes remain uncounted.

Orange County: 241,336 votes remain uncounted.

San Diego County: 475,000 votes remain uncounted.

LA County: 782,658 votes remain uncounted.

In just those four counties, 1.6 million votes remain uncounted.

The California Secretary of State’s website indicates that Prop 37 is behind by 559,776 votes.

So in the four counties I looked into, there are roughly three times as many uncounted votes as the margin of Prop 37′s defeat.

And as I say, I checked the numbers in only four counties. There are 54 other counties in the state. Who knows how many votes they still need to process?

Full Story Here
Back to top Go down
http://www.informationkeptquiet.com

California: DID PROP 37 REALLY LOSE OR WAS IT VOTE FRAUD?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1